We make sure this process is kept as straightforward and efficient as possible.
When you first apply, our Compliance and Resource team will be in touch within 48 hours. They are well trained to ask the appropriate questions that will draw out all of your key skills and work requirements. The goal here is to ensure we can have you cleared and out to work as quickly as possible.
The next stage is to invite you to our London office for a face-to-face interview and vetting registration. You will be asked to bring along the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Two education based employment references
- Proof of address & National Insurance number
- Proof of relevant qualifications
- An enhanced DBS certificate
- Proof of right to work (if relevant)
- Overseas police check (if relevant)
- List 99 and prohibition check (where applicable).
During this registration interview you will spend time with your Veritas Consultant that specialises in finding roles with schools in your preferred work location. This is both parties’ chance to get to know each other to make sure only suitable roles are proposed to you from here on.
Your compliance and resource contact will continue to work with you to ensure all of your documents are in order and cleared as soon as possible