SEN Learning Support Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Sector||Special Education - SEN Support Staff|
|Salary||£65 - £75 per day|
A SEN school in Benfleet are looking for temporary SEN LSA staff to join their team. The role has the potential to go permanent in the near future.
The role starts the week after February half term and ends at the Easter holidays.
- Working with SEN children in a school/college environment
- Personal care
- Having an adaptable and energetic personality
- DBS on the online update service
You will be working in a school where the majority have diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder, and also accomodates children with sensory and/or physical impairments. The children span from 3-19 yrs old.
27.75 hrs per week
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'