Mathematics Learning Support Assistant - Secondary School
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Support Staff/ Supervisor|
|Salary||£65 - £75 per day|
|Start Date||February 2019|
Mathematics Learning Support Assistant
Barnet, North London
An 'Outstanding' secondary school located in Barnet are seeking a full time Mathematics Learning Support Assistant. The successful candidates will have a keen interest in Mathematics. Your role will consist of assisting with lessons and supporting students on a 1:1 level and small groups to improve progress within the maths department.
The school are looking for an individual who is confident and has the ability to work within the school community alongside other members of staff and contribute your passion and interests to the role.
- Degree is essential (Maths related is preferred)
- Previous experience within schools is ideal
- High levels of professionalism
- Subject to Enhanced DBS Check
- Eligible to work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this role and believe you possess the right qualities, please send your updated CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org by applying.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'