Year 2 Teacher- Truly Outstanding School- JANUARY START!
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Area||Central London, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 1|
|Salary||£140 - £200 per day|
Year 2 Primary Teacher
Salary: MPS (Inner London)
Contrac: Temp to Permanent
Start date: ASAP/ January
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff in a OUTSTANDING primary school in East London.
The primary school is a small 1.5 form entry, inclusive school where every child is valued and supported to achieve their best. The school was judged as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2015.
You will be responsible for delivering enriched teaching and learning to all pupils, helping them to achieve the best education possible.
The successful candidate will act as a role model to pupils and will strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a highly effective primary teacher with a focus on achieving excellent pupil attainment
- be highly skilled at delivering numeracy and literacy
- have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be committed to an ethos of high expectations and a growth mind-set
If you share our commitment to providing a good learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange.
If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact us on 0203 026 6150 or email on: Jhayes@veritas-education.com
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'