School HR Assistant Required Immediately!
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East London, UKSouth West London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Support Staff|
|Salary||£10 - £15.01 per hour|
HR Assistant required for a lovely primary school in Lambeth (interviewing immediately)!
Your new role As HR Assistant your role will be to provide advice, guidance and support to senior management and other staff members.
This position is full time, starting on a temporary basis. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to: * Supporting the school's HR Manager with general administration tasks
* Provide help and advice to staff members in relation to personnel matters
* Maintain accurate data on the HR database * General filing, updating spread sheets, updating staff files and chasing down relevant paperwork. What you'll need to succeed To be considered as a school administrator you must have: * Previous experience working in a HR & School environment is essential
* Good knowledge of SIMs
* Confident with resignation letters, maternity contracts and offer letters * Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages * Able to maintain accurate data on the HR database
* Be confident in inputting and amending data, approving changes of employees personal details
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Veritas on 0203 026 6150 .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'