SEND Teaching Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 2|
|Salary||£50 - £70 per day|
Veritas Education are working with a school in Leeds who are currently looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to start in the January 2018.
- SEND Teaching Assistant- £50-£70 depending upon experience- Long term- Leeds- 'Good' School
The school are looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to provide one to one support with a children in Key Stage 2. a
The team is highly supportive and it's a great working environment. The right candidate will be a warm and caring and will be ale to develop strong supportive relationships with children and their families.
The right candidate will ideally have experience but the school will consider applicants who are graduate teaching assistants who are keen to do their PGCE.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with an up to date CV or contact Emma Bjelan on 0113 4032200.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'