Teacher Of Spanish Job | East London |
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||East London, London|
|Area||North London, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£28660 - £39006 per annum|
MFL Teacher | NQT & Experienced Teachers | Spanish KS3-KS4 | Newham
- MFL Teacher - Spanish GCSE
- NQT's are quite welcome to apply
- Raising attainment across Spanish
- Delivering engaging, effective and creative lessons daily
- February Start - Full-Time
- Inner-London Pay Scale - MPS1-6 - £28,660 - £39,006
- Interviewing Now - Send CV ASAP
- MUST hold UK QTS
- Speak excellent English and hold QTS
- Must have a high work ethic and look to go above and beyond for the students
- You must be a team player and support other teachers
- Strong academics across the board: GCSEs
- Must be graded 'Good or Outstanding in lesson observations
- Graded 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- Creative and Modern feel throughout the school
- Beautiful facilities and grounds
- Located in the Borough of Newham - East London
- Fantastic Tube Links - District and Northern Lines
If you are interested in this MFL Teacher / NQT opportunity located in the London Borough of Newham , interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this MFL Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Veritas Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'