Maths Teacher Required in Leeds
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£100 - £200 per day + DOE|
|Start Date||EASTER 2019 OR EARLIER|
What:- Maths Teacher
Where:- LEEDS, West Yorkshire
When:- EASTER 2019 (Temp to Perm)
Veritas Education are recruiting 2 Maths teachers for one of our Schools in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The vacancies are for permanent roles but the successful candidates will start on supply before transferring to the school after 2 terms.
The school is an improving school and are looking for teachers with the skills and enthusiasm to help take the department through a number of changes in order to maximise the potential of all students.
You must have:-
- a PGCE in Secondary Maths with QTS & have passed your Induction
- taught Maths in a UK Secondary School
- routinely been assessed as a "good" or "outstanding" teacher
- the ability to enthuse and encourage pupils to reach their full potential
Veritas can offer
- A competitive salary
- a school and senior leadership team that will allow and support you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active role in the development of the department and school.
Unfortunately the school is unable to offer the support for NQTs at this time.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or feel free to contact the Secondary Team on 01134032200
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'