Year 6 Intervention Teacher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||North London, London|
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 2|
|Salary||£140 - £170 per day|
I am currently helping one of my "Good" schools in North London with their search for an Intervention teacher to start from February half term. The school is based in the London borough of Haringey, the school is based in a great location being only 20 minutes away from Central London.
The role will include the following:
- Working closely with Year 5 and 6 teachers.
- Taking classes of 4-8 children at a time to help them prepare for their SATS
- Observing their progress and reporting this back to the class teacher.
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
- A valid DBS on The Update Service (or be willing to obtain one)
- Experience teaching in the UK
If this role interests you and would like to find out more, please apply below and I will be in touch within a week of your application.
All candidates will be subject to Veritas Education's Terms & Conditions and Safeguarding checks.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'