SEN Teaching Assistant (PERMANENT) | Autism Experience Required
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Bamber Bridge, Lancashire|
|Area||Preston, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Special Education - SEN Support Staff|
|Salary||£60 - £75 per day|
SEN Teaching Assistant (PERMANENT) | Autism Experience Required | Fantastic Opportunity | Chorley
A creative and friendly Secondary School in the Chorley area are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team for an ASAP start. They are ideally looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant that is confident in supporting Autism (ASD) and has organised/created lessons for them individually as well.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further details!!
Q - Do you have previous experience supporting Autism (ASD) in & out of a class room environment?
Q - Are you looking for a School where you can develop and enrol onto a range of additional training courses?
Yes...? Then please read on below to find out further information about this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Chorley
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children from 11-18 years old - 1:1 or group basis
- Working with a range of SEN pupils - Focus on Autism (ASD)
- £60-£75 per day - Term time only - Full Time
- ASAP start - Permanent = contract - Full Time
- Located in the Chorley area, just off the motorway and close to public transport links
- You must have a clear passion for education as children, while showing a hunger to learn
- Must be fully committed to the role
- Strong understanding of Autism is required as well as class room experience
Warm & Friendly Secondary SchoolGraded 'Oustanding' in their last Ofsted reportCreative and modern feel throughout the SchoolGood transport Links - Close to bus route and just off the motorway
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'