Year 1 Teacher Required ASAP! Prep school in Loughton
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Area||East London, UKEssex, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 1|
|Salary||£140 - £200 per day|
One of my schools are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner on a maternity cover for up to a year from March 2019 to join their friendly team of staff.
The successful candidate will be able to enthuse and inspire, and will be sufficiently experienced to work with a small class of young children either in the Key Stage 1 or 2.
This is a full time position remunerated on a salary scale according to relevant experience and qualifications. Applications are welcome from both independent and maintained sectors.
* To support the School Aims. * To take responsibility, as far as can reasonably be expected, for the safety, educational and social development of each of the pupils in the class at the time. * To provide a role model for the development of pupils' social behaviour and attitudes. * To maintain high standards of teaching and learning, marking, monitoring, assessment and communication with parents. * To provide a safe, secure and well-organised environment to encourage the development of pupils as independent learners. * To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the pupils. * To be aware of responsibilities under the School's Child Protection Policy and to be able to report any concerns to the Headmistress. * To promote the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development of the pupils. * To attend staff meetings as required. * To cover colleagues' classes on a rotational basis when necessary due to absence/INSET.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP. Interviews are being conducted immediately.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'