This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||North London, London|
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 2|
|Salary||£120 - £150 per day|
|Job Ref||supply teachers_1549356240|
Primary Supply Teacher Jobs available across primary schools in North London.
Are you looking for flexible teaching work and looking to work where and when you want? If so, I am currently recruiting Qualified Primary School Teachers for daily supply and long term supply positions. I work exclusively with a number of primary schools across North London providing Early Years through to Key Stage 2 teaching professionals and have plenty of opportunities for teachers and NQTs.
The boroughs I cover are Enfield, Haringey, Islington, Camden, Westminster and Barnet. If these boroughs are too far, still do get in touch as we have consultants who cover areas all over London.
To qualify you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Excellent classroom practice
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good behaviour management
In return Veritas Education can offer you:
-Competitive and fair weekly pay
-Great incentives, such as vouchers of your choice
-A friendly approach with all trustworthy consultants
-Fast and efficient registration process
- Holiday Pay
If this role is of interest to you, apply below and I will be in touch within a week of your application, or call Charlie Foster on 020 3026 6150.
All candidates will be subject to Veritas Education's Terms & Conditions and Safeguarding checks.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'