Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Cover Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Primary Education - Support Staff|
|Salary||£70 - £100 per day|
Higher Level Teaching Assistant required for Primary Schools across Leeds, starting ASAP!
Veritas Education are working with primary schools across Leeds who are in need of Higher Level Teaching Assistants, to cover supervise classes from EYFS up to KS2.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor- Level 4 or equivalent- ASAP starts- Daily supply/long term/permanent contracts on offer- Full and part time opportunities available- £70-£100 dependent upon experience
If you think you have the relevant experience/qualifications and would like to discuss these roles further, please send an upto date CV or contact Emma on 0113 4032200.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'