Year 1 Teacher
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 1|
|Salary||£145 - £180 per day|
I am currently helping one of my "Good" schools in their search for a Year 1 teacher to start in January 2018. The school is based in a great location being only 15-20 minutes away from Central London.
The Key Stage 1 team at the school is very supportive and a great group of people to work with. You will have meetings often to brainstorm your ideas with everyone to help get the best out of every student.
The Year 1 Teacher role:
* The class contains of 27 children
* TA and LSA support within the class
* To start though Veritas for first 6 months with a view to a permanent contract
To be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- A valid DBS on The Update Service (or be willing to obtain one)
- Experience teaching in the UK
If this role interests you and would like to find out more please apply and I will be in touch.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'