Reception/Year 1 Teacher - Skelmersdale (Temp to Perm)
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Area||Ormskirk, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 1|
|Salary||£90 - £160 per day + Depending on experience|
A school in Skelmersdale is looking to recruit a Reception/Year 1 teacher for their combined Reception/Year 1 class to start in January 2019.
- Reception/Year 1 Teacher
- Pay £90 to £165 per day depending on experience
- Start January 2019
- 2 terms initally and to be made permanent subject to performance
Teacher/Role Information: The school are looking for an experienced teacher to join their team. This is to replace a leaver and will need experience working in Reception and Year 1. The successful candidate will be teaching a class of 22 children (9 x Reception, 13 x Year 1) and will have 1 TA in the class to assist. The Year 1 class needs particular drive. The role is to start in January and will be for 2 terms initally with a view to being made permanent subject to performance. For more information, please get in touch on 01772 846610 or email email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'