Graduate Teaching Assistant Year 1 - Islington
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 1|
|Salary||£60 - £75 per day|
We are currently working with an independent school which is situated in the London borough of Islington. They are looking for a graduate teaching assistant to join them in October. They would prefer someone who has current teaching assistant experience but would also consider other child related experience.
This would suit someone who is looking to become a qualified teacher.
The school is focused on providing the very best educational outcomes for each of their pupils, according to their individual needs and aspirations. They believe that each child has their own path to academic success and as a mixed ability group, we individually prepare children for the next stage in their education.
The school is located in a very sought after area and benefits from being easy to reach from the tube and many bus routes.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University Graduate
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jade Kierans at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'