Year 3 Primary Teacher - Bolton (January 2019)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Bolton, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Primary Education - Key Stage 2|
|Salary||£95 - £165 per day + depending on experience|
An excellent Primary school in Bolton, is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and high achieving Year 3 teacher to join their school in January 2019.
- Year 3 Teacher
- Veritas Education
- January 2019
- Full time
- Temp to perm
- 'Good' Ofsted
- £100 - £165 per day depending on experience
- 1 form entry school
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Primary teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their students.
- As an effective Year 3 teacher you will have to be confident in independently planning, preparing and delivering outstanding lessons that focus on progressing students through informative and engaging class work.
- You will also need to be able to work as part of a team and will need to be confident whilst speaking with parents and external agencies.
- Ideally you will be confident in teaching the core subjects and will feel passionate about extending pupil's academic abilities; this will provide you with the opportunity of progression and working alongside the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will be working closely with ambitious and hard-working staff who will offer support and advice.
- Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) are encouraged to apply.
- This school is in a diverse area which means that knowledge of teaching pupils with English as an Additional Language (EAL) would be highly beneficial. The school does provide their teachers with training to help assist in effective planning for these provisions.
- This school is a lovely 1 form entry school, with a close community ethos. The school has the luxury of having many resources available for their teachers to use and enjoy teachers being creative with the resources to engage all learners.
If you are an experienced and confident Year 3 teacher who is looking for an excellent position in Bolton then please apply with an up to date CV or call Chris on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'