KS2 Teacher - ASAP start - Ealing
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West London, UKCentral London, UK|
|Sector||Early Years Foundation Stage - Nursery|
|Salary||£140 - £220 per day|
KS2 / Y4 Teacher | ASAP | Excellent Creative School | Merton | 12-Month Contract
***Are you an experienced Primary Teacher who sets exceptionally high standards?
***Would a 12-month contract offer you the flexibility you require?
Veritas Education are currently working with a creative, caring and very collaborative Primary School in the Ealing area. This remarkable school is seeking to recruit a KS2 / Year 4 Teacher who is able to maintain the school's high standards it's children deserve and have become accustomed to.
If you are an experienced 'good to outstanding' KS2 Primary Teacher, with a real focus on standards and creativity, both this school and Veritas Education will definitely want to hear from you. Today!
- MUST Have UK QTS
- Graded 'Good to Outstanding' in recent Lesson Observations
- A teacher with presence, stature and a creative & collaborative outlook
- The ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of the eight Teaching Standards
- To plan, prepare and to deliver inspirational and challenging Year 4 Primary School lessons
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and students, setting high standards at all times
- To instil a 'can do' mentality, to encourage and to celebrate success
- To demonstrate and encourage role model behaviour at all times
- A 'Good' rated school - Ofsted
- Medium sized Primary School in a wonderful location
- A warm, positive, creative and supportive ethos throughout the school
- Spacious, modern facilities where children and develop both inside and outside of the classroom
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'