NQT's for Secondary school-September 2018
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West London, London|
|Area||South West London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£28000 - £39000 per annum + CPD, TLR|
- Veritas Education - London£28,660 - £39,006 a year Apply Now
Secondary Core Subject Teachers | London| Permanent Positions | September
Are you on your way to gaining your PGCE in any of the following subjects?
- English - Language or Literature
- Science - Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- History and Geography
- MFL - Spanish, French in particular
***Core Subject Roles - Experienced, NQT or soon-to-be NQTs
***Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers
***Range of Schools - Ofsted; Good to Outstanding
***London boroughs - Excellent Transport Links
***Permanent Contracts - NQT Induction & Support
***July or September 2018 Start
***MPS1-UPS3 (+TLRs for some experienced teachers)
Experienced Teachers and NQTs:
- UK QTS and PGCE
- Degree, A-Levels and GCSEs
- Excellent Lesson Observations
- Superb subject knowledge
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Various locations across London
- Inner and Outer London good to outstanding Ofsted rated schools
- Fantastic transport links - London Underground, Overground and Bus
- Supportive SLTs with fast track career progression
If you are an experienced teacher, NQT or soon-to-be NQT in vitally important subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities or Languages then send your CV in to Veritas Education today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,660.00 to £39,006.00 /year
- Richmond, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Sutton, Surrey, Kingston, Merton,
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'