This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Location||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Wigan, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£100 - £165 per day + negotiable|
An Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary school in Wigan are looking for a creative and engaging Mathematics Teacher to start in September 2018. The position will be temporary and is expected to last for 1 term initially but has good potential to be extended upon review. The school welcome applicants from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and focused lessons to engage pupils. You will be teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils so you will need to have experience of preparing pupils for GCSE examinations. For this position you will need to have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
The school want to create opportunities within and beyond the curriculum that will enable all students to develop into the best they can by become confident, independent and successful adults. The school have high expectations of academic success and personal behaviour and believe that these are best achieved in a caring environment where pupils are able to be creative with their learning.
Veritas Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay of £100-£165 per day
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
- An attractive 'recommend a friend' scheme, for any referrals that you make to Veritas Education (£100)
- Veritas will arrange your clearance including Barred List Check, Qualifications Checks, References and Enhanced DBS
If you are interested in applying and would like to hear more, then please contact Laura Porter on 01772 846610
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'