Primary SEN Teaching assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Area||West London, UKCentral London, UK|
|Sector||Primary Education - Support Staff|
|Salary||£70 - £95 per day|
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - ASAP Start -Teacher training opportunity
An 'Outstanding' school in Ealing are looking for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team this September.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a child in year 4 on a full time, 1:1 basis and to gain some invaluable classroom-based experience.
This role is perfectly suited to aspiring teachers or Psychologists as will see you working 1:1, in small groups and in the classroom alongside the child.
The school is highly diverse and offers inclusivity for all. You will join a highly skilled support team who are passionate about making learning accessible for all.
- SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a child with ASD in Year 4
- September 2018 start - Full Time - Term time only
- £70 - £80 per day + Healthcare package
- Inner London borough of Hackney
- Degree holder - 1st or 2:1 from a leading University
- Some prior child related experience, preferably with SEN
- Passionate about SEN and inclusivity
- Eager to learn with a positive outlook
- Aspiring teachers or Educational/Clinical Psychologists
- 'Outstanding' Ealing Primary School
- Community school
- Creative school with modern facilities
- Inclusive school - extensive Learning support
- School Direct opportunity
- Excellent transport links via over ground and buses
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'