Science Teachers required in Leeds
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£100 - £180 per day|
|Start Date||October 2018 or earlier|
What: Teacher of Science When: October 2018 or earlier Where: Leeds How Much: £100-£180 per day
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a Leeds based secondary school who are working in partnership with Veritas Education seeking a qualified Science teacher to teach up to GCSE. This position is full time to start October 2018 but an earlier start is available. The role is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
- A dedicated consultant who knows just what challenges you prefer
- A wide variety of suitable vacancies
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities
- Free teaching resources
- Out of hours contact
- The chance to work as part of a forward thinking dynamic team
- A creative and innovative environment
- Top of the range facilities
- Science Specialist
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Have QTS or QTLS and are registered with either IfL or The Education & Training Foundation.
- Be an inspirational role model; committed to their own learning and that of others
- Have a positive mind-set and a desire to develop the whole person
- Be committed to improving the life-chances of young people
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a passion for their subject that is infectious
Apply Now: If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV or contact the secondary team on 01134032200
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'