Teacher of Maths (with additional responsibilities) GOOD School
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West London, London|
|Area||South West London, UK|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£33000 - £37000 per annum + CPD, negotiable|
|Job Ref||Veritas- MathsS.M_1528905028|
Veritas Education are seeking a dynamic and effective candidate for the position of a full-time Teacher of Mathematics. Depending upon experience there is the possibility of a responsibility role with within the department (such as i/c of a Key Stage). This position of responsibility would receive both a TLR and a reduction in teaching periods.
We are looking for a teacher of mathematics who can provide highly effective and innovative teaching of mathematics to ensure that all our pupils make excellent progress and inspire students to have a passion for the subject.
is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
84% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2017, with 58% of the cohort gaining the EBACC.
has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 4 years
offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
The successful candidate will be:
* Passionate about the teaching of Mathematics
* An excellent classroom practitioner with an understanding of high quality teaching and learning
* Experience of successful teaching of Key Stage 3 -5
* Experienced in effective data tracking and intervention to support progress
* Able to lead and inspire others to achieve success
* Enthusiastic about their own professional development
Benefits provided by Shcool
- Collaborative, creative and stimulating work environment
- Be part of a brilliant, international team
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally for professional development
- Free loan of iPad worth £800 non-taxable
- Department work room equipped with computers
- Free weekly language classes (French and/or English)
- Free 3-course meal cooked fresh in our kitchen everyday, equivalent to £1000/annum non taxable
- Free hot beverages and fruit throughout the day
- Enhanced paternity/maternity leave
- Comfortable social spaces (staff room + roof terrace)
- Tuition remission for staff children
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'