Music and Drama Teacher - January 2018 - Cockermouth
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Area||Wokington, United KingdomCockermouth, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£90 - £165 per day|
|Start Date||4th January 2018|
Music and Drama Teacher for January 2018 start
- Music and Drama Teacher
- KS3, 4 and 5
- £90 - £165 dependent on experience
- January 2018
- Full time
We are searching for a strong and enthusiastic Music and Drama Teacher in Cockermouth to start in January 2018. Joining an ambitious departments, the Teacher employed must share this passion in Music and Drama while also being a good motivator.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 and 4 is essential with the potential to teach Key Stage 5. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of the current Music and Drama curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
- Dedicated and hardworking individual
- Passion for teaching Music and Drama
This Good mixed 11-18 years school hold high expectations and challenge students for a life outside the classroom. The students are encouraged to have interests outside of the classroom and the academy's ethos sets the school up for later life.
The school ensures that students are secure in their learning and they develop into self-confident independent learners who become highly valued members of their community. Strong leadership at all levels mean that students make outstanding progress and achieve high standards of attainment. In addition, the department is well facilitated and the Senior Management Team at the school are supportive and approachable.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role, please respond with an up to date CV.
If you would like any more information on the role call Amy at Veritas on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'