Teacher Of Law | Social Science
|Job Type||Contract (Long Term)|
|Location||East London, London|
|Area||North London, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Secondary Education - Teacher|
|Salary||£150 - £200 per day|
- Law Teacher - KS5
- East London
- Ofsted Outstanding School
- £150 - £200 per day
- January 2018 Start
About the school This secondary school is an 11-18 comprehensive school with just over 100 pupils including a sixth form of 300 + students. The school is a an Arts College, specialising in music and the performing arts and has been listed as one of the top 100 most improved specialist schools in the country.
The School would like to appoint someone that has experience of delivering Law up to KS5. It would also be preferred that applicants have experience working with high achieving students.
The School is open to NQTs and can offer a strong level of support for those at the start of their career. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a forward-thinking School in a supportive department, with long term commitment.
Law Teacher The school are looking for an experienced KS5 Law Teacher who is able to plan and prepare this subject along with being able to teach either Sociology or Criminology as a second subject.
- To be considered for this position you need to:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide referance details for past 2 years
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Veritas Education are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'